Sunday, March 15, 2009

God the best friend I never know.

There was a time that I believed that God was just as it said in the Bible. Sounds like I'm saying now that's not true. Not really. It's just that now as I get older I think I'm getting wiser. Which means that I really don't know who or what God is.
Have you heard about this Mayan thing? That the world will change as we know it in 2012. I won't go as far as to say that it will be destoyed but that there seems to be some pretty strange stuff about to happen.
The thing that gets me is how so many religious sects can claim they're it, they've got the answer to all of lifes problems.
I don't think so.
What makes any of these think that God has especially picked them to save the world or to be given the answer to share or not to share with there fellow man. I say stick them all into the same room and let them fight it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment